Sunday, November 25, 2012

Month 3 Day 25

Notebook entry
Biometric Automated Toolset, [Holiday], serve chow, football

Journal Entry
[Holiday] Scrubbed for ID.

Reasonably successful day progressing on this roster, got a hold of a lot of the contractors and started work on the brigade. They claim that we got all of them. Working with the brigade is reasonably easy because the guy filling the billet of the S-1 (actually a public affairs guy) speaks better English than some of our terps. The Marines served lunch to the [Afghan National Army] ANA, played football and that is about it. I didn’t do any of the above because I was working on the stupid roster all day. I did get to eat some of the [omitted for id] at the chow hall [omitted for identification] the[y] had sparkling grape juice at the end. [omitted for identification]. I found out that the chai boy for S2 is leaving too, which leaves me with a grand total of zero personnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment