Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Month 4 Day 5

Notebook Entry
Well hit good water, inventory of RMAsia

Journal Entry
Sat 5 hours of watch. Did a little more research on some Ivy League Schools. Location is great, but I am worried about the name recognition. I went around and introduced Lt Gerry Bellett to all of the contractors on Camp Garmsir. He did it, but he was like, man this is a lot of work, I don’t know if I have time for this and I was like. After assuring him that it would not take much time, I was just like time for this, really, you think I have time for this? The Base Defense guys are just as bad, they are like yah we (meaning you) need to get this done and that done, I am like, ‘if it is so important, then cough up some manpower.’ John Soltz got a Christmas tree in the Mail and Capt Arthur got some lights. Our tent is looking positively festive.

No comments:

Post a Comment